Showing results 1 to 24 of 24
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: JQ[_2_]
Forum: Alpine Skiing August 25th 14, 01:40 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 17
Posted By JQ[_2_]
Same BS going on after these years

I can't believe the same BS is going on here. Don't you get tired of
saying the same thing over ad over? I thought the definition of insanity
is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a...
Forum: Alpine Skiing January 12th 11, 09:18 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 11
Posted By JQ[_2_]
Snow!

On 1/12/2011 5:02 PM, VtSkier wrote:
On 01/12/2011 10:26 AM, lal_truckee wrote:
On 1/12/11 4:59 AM, VtSkier wrote:
Snowing like a banshee here. 3" already (8:00AM) and a foot or more to
Forum: Alpine Skiing October 15th 10, 11:50 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 14
Posted By JQ[_2_]
ping bev

On 10/15/2010 5:20 PM, VtSkier wrote:
Bev,
this is the error message I get when I try to post to rsam:

A News (NNTP) error occurred: mail: RCPT
Forum: Alpine Skiing October 11th 10, 06:20 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 12
Posted By JQ[_2_]
Hiking Half-dome

On 10/11/2010 2:14 PM, The Real Bev wrote:
On 10/11/10 02:17, wrote:
nothing visible

Using Thunderbird/linux, all I can see of this message is the date,
subject and...
Forum: Alpine Skiing July 18th 10, 04:55 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 32
Posted By JQ[_2_]
Groomed trails in Vermont?

On 7/18/2010 12:30 PM, toller wrote:
Okay, I only like skiing on groomed trails. I know we are supposed to
prefer ungroomed; but I don't. Back here in WNY ALL trails are
groomed. I can't...
Forum: Alpine Skiing June 8th 10, 02:03 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 29
Posted By JQ[_2_]
Back to Skiing Not

On 6/7/2010 9:44 PM, Bob F wrote:
lal_truckee wrote:

On 6/7/10 1:35 PM, Walt wrote:

hr(bob) wrote:

A-basin closed at the end of today...
Forum: Alpine Skiing February 27th 10, 04:30 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 5
Posted By JQ[_2_]
Mpeg2 codec for windows movie maker

On 2/27/2010 10:18 AM, taichiskiing wrote:
Where to get it and how it works? Anyone has an actual experience?

Tia, :)
IS

Try using VLC it is free and can run just about...
Forum: Alpine Skiing January 22nd 10, 04:58 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 74
Posted By JQ[_2_]
tie cheese to english conversion utility

On 1/22/2010 11:45 AM, taichiskiing wrote:
On Jan 21, 8:04 am, wrote:

On Jan 21, 8:56 am,

Forum: Alpine Skiing December 27th 09, 03:32 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 27
Posted By JQ[_2_]
news reader with kill file

On 12/26/2009 7:54 PM, The Real Bev wrote:

Has he decided that the advantages outweigh the humiliation of, at 17,
being
regarded as a pediatric patient?

Good that it's going so...
Forum: Alpine Skiing December 26th 09, 04:16 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 27
Posted By JQ[_2_]
news reader with kill file

On 12/22/2009 1:02 AM, JQ wrote:
On 12/20/2009 7:50 PM, The Real Bev wrote:
JQ wrote:

On 12/17/2009 6:20 PM, The Real Bev wrote:

I've forgotten -- how old is he?

Well,...
Forum: Alpine Skiing December 22nd 09, 05:02 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 27
Posted By JQ[_2_]
news reader with kill file

JQ wrote:

On 12/17/2009 6:20 PM, The Real Bev wrote:

I've forgotten -- how old is he?

Well, my 17 year old son is back in the hospital...
Forum: Alpine Skiing December 20th 09, 05:56 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 27
Posted By JQ[_2_]
news reader with kill file

On 12/17/2009 6:20 PM, The Real Bev wrote:
JQ wrote:

On 12/16/2009 7:03 PM, The Real Bev wrote:
JQ wrote:

Then take another Xray if the lung is holding up they will remove...
Forum: Alpine Skiing December 17th 09, 08:35 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 27
Posted By JQ[_2_]
news reader with kill file

On 12/16/2009 7:03 PM, The Real Bev wrote:
JQ wrote:

Then take another Xray if the lung is holding up they will remove the
tube and wait another 4 hours take another Xray. If after this...
Forum: Alpine Skiing December 16th 09, 02:28 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 27
Posted By JQ[_2_]
news reader with kill file

On 12/13/2009 10:30 PM, JQ wrote:
I am using windows 7 ultimate and MS outlook express is no longer
supported. I am currently using Mozilla Thunderbird and there is no kill
file or anything...
Forum: Alpine Skiing December 14th 09, 03:44 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 27
Posted By JQ[_2_]
news reader with kill file

On 12/14/2009 10:36 AM, VtSkier wrote:
JQ wrote:
On 12/14/2009 8:46 AM, VtSkier wrote:
Mike Treseler wrote:
JQ wrote:
I am using windows 7 ultimate and MS outlook express is no...
Forum: Alpine Skiing December 14th 09, 03:33 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 27
Posted By JQ[_2_]
news reader with kill file

On 12/14/2009 10:23 AM, Walt wrote:
JQ wrote:
On 12/14/2009 8:46 AM, VtSkier wrote:
Mike Treseler wrote:

Message, CreateFilterFromMessage, OK

or
Forum: Alpine Skiing December 14th 09, 02:14 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 27
Posted By JQ[_2_]
news reader with kill file

Mike Treseler wrote:
JQ wrote:
I am using windows 7 ultimate and MS outlook express is no longer
supported. I am currently using Mozilla Thunderbird...
Forum: Alpine Skiing December 14th 09, 02:09 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 27
Posted By JQ[_2_]
news reader with kill file

On 12/14/2009 2:51 AM, Mike Treseler wrote:
JQ wrote:
I am using windows 7 ultimate and MS outlook express is no longer
supported. I am currently using Mozilla Thunderbird and there is no
Forum: Alpine Skiing December 14th 09, 02:03 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 27
Posted By JQ[_2_]
news reader with kill file

On 12/14/2009 12:43 AM, The Real Bev wrote:
JQ wrote:

I am using windows 7 ultimate and MS outlook express is no longer
supported. I am currently using Mozilla Thunderbird and there is...
Forum: Alpine Skiing December 14th 09, 02:30 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 27
Posted By JQ[_2_]
news reader with kill file

I am using windows 7 ultimate and MS outlook express is no longer
supported. I am currently using Mozilla Thunderbird and there is no
kill file or anything comparable to it. So my question, what...
Forum: Alpine Skiing October 30th 09, 01:23 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 18
Posted By JQ[_2_]
Boot Fitter's advice?

ted wrote:
I posted here a month ago about my boots not fitting anymore. I was advised
to visit a bootfitter.

He said boots were a good fit, but my insole was wrong and didn't support my...
Forum: Alpine Skiing September 9th 09, 04:20 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 2
Posted By JQ[_2_]
Whiteface versus Sugarbush?

"kevin" wrote in message
I have skied three times in the Adirondacks; twice at Gore and once at
Whiteface. Gore was solid...
Forum: Alpine Skiing August 25th 09, 01:43 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 65
Posted By JQ[_2_]
Waxing workbench

"RogueIT" wrote in message
I like to wax my skis in the middle of the trip and often I do not
Forum: Alpine Skiing July 14th 09, 06:11 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 42
Posted By JQ[_2_]
Enjoyable day.

"The Real Bev" wrote in message
A mighty Hungarian warrior wrote:

I hope everyone had the same day I had. I woke up...
Showing results 1 to 24 of 24