Showing results 1 to 25 of 63
Search took 0.35 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: ant[_16_]
Forum: Alpine Skiing May 15th 08, 01:01 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 55
Posted By ant[_16_]
Corn

Walt wrote:
The Dream of Butter wrote:

Two Buck Chuck is such disgusting swill that even I won't drink it.

And you call yourself an Immoderator. Bah! Gapper is more like it.

I'm...
Forum: Alpine Skiing May 15th 08, 12:52 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 55
Posted By ant[_16_]
Corn

The Dream of Butter wrote:

Two Buck Chuck is such disgusting swill that even I won't drink it.

I'm a $10 bottle of wine kinda guy. Penfolds has some swillable plonk
at
that price...
Forum: Alpine Skiing May 14th 08, 02:16 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 32
Posted By ant[_16_]
posting is not working?

taichiskiing wrote:
On May 12, 12:01 pm, Walt wrote:
VtSkier wrote:
taichiskiing wrote:
testing

works here.

No, it doesn't.
Forum: Alpine Skiing May 14th 08, 02:14 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 32
Posted By ant[_16_]
posting is not working?

The Dream of Butter wrote:

Usenet is obsolete. Newsreaders? Newsfeeds? Please! Get with the
times.
It's not like you're using a 486-base PC anymore. Or are you?

All your Base are belong to...
Forum: Alpine Skiing May 14th 08, 02:12 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 32
Posted By ant[_16_]
posting is not working?

taichiskiing wrote:
testing

He's evidently killfiled himself.

--
ant
Don't try to email me!

Walt wrote:
ant wrote:

Someone at work bravely tried a bottle of Romanian wine. I think his
comments were "it's not completely undrinkable" before reaching for
something else.

I...
Forum: Alpine Skiing May 14th 08, 01:54 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 216
Posted By ant[_16_]
Making lines

Walt wrote:
ant wrote:
Walt wrote:
This site seems to indicate that 30 year fixed rate mortgages are
available in Oz. http://www.dinkytown.net/java/AULoan.html

Um, that's an...
Forum: Alpine Skiing May 14th 08, 01:47 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 55
Posted By ant[_16_]
Corn

Walt wrote:
ant wrote:
I wonder if Horvath knows what Adjar is?

Adjar? Is that Hungarian wine?

Nah, it's paprika paste (made from the capsicums they dry and grind up to
make Paprika...
Forum: Alpine Skiing May 13th 08, 02:00 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 216
Posted By ant[_16_]
Making lines

Walt wrote:
ant wrote:
Harry Weiner wrote:

Then I'm buying my mother a DVD player, for Mother's Day, so she can
watch the movie, "Beowulf."

Mothers often like Beowulf.

Forum: Alpine Skiing May 13th 08, 01:59 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 216
Posted By ant[_16_]
Making lines

Walt wrote:
This site seems to indicate that 30 year fixed rate mortgages are
available in Oz. http://www.dinkytown.net/java/AULoan.html

Um, that's an Amercian site.

You probably can lock in a...
Forum: Alpine Skiing May 13th 08, 01:48 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 55
Posted By ant[_16_]
Corn

Walt wrote:

Chicory is known in the states as endive, and variants include Belgian
Endive, Radiccio, and curly endive. It's a somewhat bitter leaf
vegetable that's good in small amounts in...
Forum: Alpine Skiing May 12th 08, 02:16 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 189
Posted By ant[_16_]
My snowbanks

Richard Henry wrote:
On May 11, 9:13 am, "Bob F" wrote:
"ant" wrote in message

Forum: Alpine Skiing May 12th 08, 02:09 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 216
Posted By ant[_16_]
Making lines

Harry Weiner wrote:

Then I'm buying my mother a DVD player, for Mother's Day, so she can
watch the movie, "Beowulf."

Mothers often like Beowulf.

--
ant
Don't try to email me!
Forum: Alpine Skiing May 12th 08, 11:45 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 216
Posted By ant[_16_]
Making lines

pigo wrote:
How is it President Bush's fault that those "million people" bought
houses or took out loans that they could not afford? It's right there
on the paper that the payment might (will)...
Forum: Alpine Skiing May 12th 08, 11:37 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 5
Posted By ant[_16_]
Inner Skiing

The Real Bev wrote:

What DID do the absolute best for my skiing was fog. When I couldn't
see what I thought I had to avoid (lumps, etc., not rocks or trees or
REAL stuff) I could ski way...
Forum: Alpine Skiing May 12th 08, 01:17 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 55
Posted By ant[_16_]
Corn

Richard Henry wrote:
From the recipes, it looks like dandelion wine is actually a citrus
juice wine flavored with dandelion petals.

Interesting. I might investigate that. I've been playing with...
Forum: Alpine Skiing May 12th 08, 01:14 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 81
Posted By ant[_16_]
Chamonix

Richard Henry wrote:

Being exposed to the crap shack operation has been educational for
me. During my infrequent forays into eBay, I check a seller's posted
terms and conditions for signs of...
Forum: Alpine Skiing May 11th 08, 01:52 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 21
Posted By ant[_16_]
Talk about Gross

twobuddha wrote:

Gawd, save us all. Kerrison in heels!!!!!

Italian ones. Turns out Italian shoes are wide! Who knew? Been terrible for
my wallet though.
But the feet (you know my feet?) love...
Forum: Alpine Skiing May 11th 08, 01:48 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 23
Posted By ant[_16_]
New god-damned thread.

The Dream of Butter wrote:
I don't care what you talk about just do it in a new thread for once.
Jeez.

And snip!
*******s.

--
ant
Don't try to email me!

Clarencedarrow wrote:
On May 10, 12:35 am, The Dream of Butter wrote:
On May 9, 7:29 am, Richard Henry wrote:
I'm an expert. I don't ski moguls if...
Forum: Alpine Skiing May 11th 08, 01:42 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 189
Posted By ant[_16_]
My snowbanks

The Dream of Butter wrote:
On May 9, 6:17 pm, Richard Henry wrote:

But is it kosher?

Does it matter? It's a frigging hot dog for Christ's sake! Do you
really
care...
Forum: Alpine Skiing May 11th 08, 01:32 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 55
Posted By ant[_16_]
Corn

Harry Weiner wrote:

Actually, Hungarian warriors drink slivowitz, and another drink
called, "Bull's Blood." You couldn't handle it.

Urk! The Romanians have been flogging a really disgusting...
Forum: Alpine Skiing May 11th 08, 01:31 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 55
Posted By ant[_16_]
Corn

Walt wrote:
klaus wrote:
Can't you eat the dandies? I think they have to get close to
flowering though.

Yes, dandelion greens are not only edible, but quite tasty when young.
Pick them...
Forum: Alpine Skiing May 11th 08, 01:22 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 81
Posted By ant[_16_]
Chamonix

twobuddha wrote:

What are you doing here? Another of your customers has dared to complain!
You should be off threatening them as usual.
You should see what they said... "RUN! Seller Misleading!...
Forum: Alpine Skiing May 10th 08, 01:57 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 216
Posted By ant[_16_]
Making lines

Harry Weiner wrote:
On Fri, 9 May 2008 17:28:43 -0700 (PDT), Richard Henry

So whart army are we fighting now?

Right now, it's the demoncrats.

I think they're fighting each other.
Showing results 1 to 25 of 63