SkiBanter

-   Alpine Skiing (http://www.skibanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   RSA: dead as Kerrison's Conscience (http://www.skibanter.com/showthread.php?t=4186)

scottabe November 23rd 03 04:53 PM

RSA: dead as Kerrison's Conscience

Just wanted to point out that you sick, vile, despicable assholes have
managed to drive off another season's worth of newcomers. RSA is DEAD. The
functioning community of reasonable, fair, ethical, decent people is
completely destroyed. No decent person will associate with you sick,
pathetic, amoral wackos.
Vengeance is mine, sayeth the Buddha.

Richard Henry November 23rd 03 05:19 PM

"scottabe" wrote in message
Just wanted to point out that you sick, vile, despicable assholes have
managed to drive off another season's worth of newcomers. RSA is DEAD.

The
functioning community of reasonable, fair, ethical, decent people is
completely destroyed. No decent person will associate with you sick,
pathetic, amoral wackos.
Vengeance is mine, sayeth the Buddha.

If you ignore the posating written in Scottish and Tolkeinish, the group is
pretty healthy.

Also, it looks like several new posters are on rsam. Are you bragging about
that, too?

Vern93 November 23rd 03 05:23 PM

dead as Kerrison's Conscience

In article YS6wb.13061$m24.5566@fed1read02,
"Richard Henry" wrote:

Also, it looks like several new posters are on rsam. Are you bragging about
that, too?

He should. It was his antics that led to it's creation. It passed in a
LANDSLIDE, which may have been a usenet record. Way to go Scott and
Bert, netkooks extrordanaire'! Thanks for RSAM!

Dave

scottabe November 23rd 03 05:36 PM

dead as Kerrison's Conscience

in article YS6wb.13061$m24.5566@fed1read02, Richard Henry at
wrote on 11/23/03 10:19 AM:

"scottabe" wrote in message
Just wanted to point out that you sick, vile, despicable assholes have
managed to drive off another season's worth of newcomers. RSA is DEAD.

The
functioning community of reasonable, fair, ethical, decent people is
completely destroyed. No decent person will associate with you sick,
pathetic, amoral wackos.
Vengeance is mine, sayeth the Buddha.

If you ignore the posating written in Scottish and Tolkeinish, the group is
pretty healthy.

Terminally ill, filled with despicable people, a shadow of what it once was.

Also, it looks like several new posters are on rsam. Are you bragging about
that, too?

So little traffic it is ridiculous. Dead as your conscience, Henry. No
decent person posts here or the decent people run in revulsion when they
read you.

scottabe November 23rd 03 05:37 PM

dead as Kerrison's Conscience

in article , Vern93
at

"Richard Henry" wrote:

Also, it looks like several new posters are on rsam. Are you bragging about
that, too?

He should. It was his antics that led to it's creation.

True. I keep telling the truth about the vileness and illegal criminal
activities of the posters, and no matter how much they threaten my life,
defame me, or stalk me, they couldn't silence me. So they created a
newsgroup where they could censor the truth.

A little used ******** filled with assholes like this stalking psychopath.