SkiBanter

-   Alpine Skiing (http://www.skibanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   RSAM (http://www.skibanter.com/showthread.php?t=5499)

Marty August 20th 04 05:25 PM

RSAM

Working again? I saw a post.
--
Marty

Dave Stallard August 20th 04 06:02 PM

Marty wrote:

Working again? I saw a post.

Yeah, I saw a test post from Bruno Melli.

Dave

lal_truckee August 20th 04 07:06 PM

Marty wrote:
Working again? I saw a post.
--
Marty

Debugging - gotta get ready for the season, y'know.

wax the skis...
adjust the bindings...
find the chains...
fix r.s.a.moderated...

all part of the preparations.

H. R. Bob Hofmann August 21st 04 04:07 AM

lal_truckee wrote in message ...
Marty wrote:
Working again? I saw a post.
--
Marty

Debugging - gotta get ready for the season, y'know.

wax the skis...
adjust the bindings...
find the chains...
fix r.s.a.moderated...

all part of the preparations.

It will be great to have RSAM running again so we can discuss skiing
instead of Scott's latest abberational delusions.

H. R. (Bob) Hofmann

Sue August 22nd 04 09:06 PM

In message , H. R. Bob
Hofmann writes

It will be great to have RSAM running again so we can discuss skiing
instead of Scott's latest

You're always free to

a) post about skiing
b) post about anything you can manage to be civil about
c) NOT [post about Scott]

It's so simple - que problemo?

--
Sue ]8(:)

H. R. Bob Hofmann August 23rd 04 05:06 AM

Sue wrote in message ...
In message , H. R. Bob
Hofmann writes

It will be great to have RSAM running again so we can discuss skiing
instead of Scott's latest

You're always free to

a) post about skiing
b) post about anything you can manage to be civil about
c) NOT [post about Scott]

It's so simple - que problemo?

The problem is that no matter what you say/post, Scott takes issue and
starts another harrangue.

H. R. (Bob) Hofmann

Sam Seiber August 23rd 04 05:12 PM

lal_truckee wrote:

Marty wrote:
Working again? I saw a post.
--
Marty

Debugging - gotta get ready for the season, y'know.

wax the skis...
adjust the bindings...
find the chains...
fix r.s.a.moderated...

all part of the preparations.

Whoever is getting RSAM going again, THANKS!

One more item for the "getting ready for the season"
Pray to Ullr for early fluffies.

Sam "Tip your snowgod" Seiber

A. B. Normal August 24th 04 04:42 PM

Sam Seiber wrote in
:

One more item for the "getting ready for the season"
Pray to Ullr for early fluffies.

Wouldn't sacrificing a virgin be more effective? I'd like to volunteer my
services as a priest.