SkiBanter

-   Alpine Skiing (moderated) (http://www.skibanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   colorado pass blackout days at vail/bc? (http://www.skibanter.com/showthread.php?t=8823)

Monique Y. Herman December 29th 03 05:04 PM

colorado pass blackout days at vail/bc?

I've been googling and poking around snow.com, but I can't seem to find
this simple info.

Does anyone know, or better yet, can anyone tell me where to find, the
blackout days at vail and beaver creek for the colorado pass?

--
monique

Chester Bullock December 29th 03 05:45 PM

Monique Y. Herman wrote:

I've been googling and poking around snow.com, but I can't seem to find
this simple info.

Does anyone know, or better yet, can anyone tell me where to find, the
blackout days at vail and beaver creek for the colorado pass?

I couldn't find the dates either, but did see the phone number -
(800) 842-8062. Tell them to put it on the site when you call.
----------------------
Chester,
The more you know, the more jokes you get.

Monique Y. Herman December 29th 03 07:13 PM

On Mon, 29 Dec 2003 at 17:45 GMT, Chester Bullock penned:
Monique Y. Herman wrote:

I've been googling and poking around snow.com, but I can't seem to find
this simple info.

Does anyone know, or better yet, can anyone tell me where to find, the
blackout days at vail and beaver creek for the colorado pass?

I couldn't find the dates either, but did see the phone number -
(800) 842-8062. Tell them to put it on the site when you call.

I called. They told me that the information *is* on the site. I told
them that it needs to actually be in a place where people can find it.

In case anyone is interested, blackout dates are dec 27-jan 3 and feb
14-15.

--
monique

Chester Bullock December 29th 03 07:19 PM

Monique Y. Herman wrote:

I've been googling and poking around snow.com, but I can't seem to find
this simple info.

Does anyone know, or better yet, can anyone tell me where to find, the
blackout days at vail and beaver creek for the colorado pass?

I couldn't find the dates either, but did see the phone number -
(800) 842-8062. Tell them to put it on the site when you call.

I called. They told me that the information *is* on the site. I told
them that it needs to actually be in a place where people can find it.

In case anyone is interested, blackout dates are dec 27-jan 3 and feb
14-15.

Maybe if more people call and ask. Hint, hint... ;)
Chester Bullock,
Colorado Mountain Cams, Snow Conditions, Opinionated Reports
http://www.black-diamond.com
AIM: tenxible YahooIM: ccb247