SkiBanter

-   Alpine Skiing (moderated) (http://www.skibanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Congrats to you guys (http://www.skibanter.com/showthread.php?t=8779)

Alex Kotara December 4th 03 11:18 PM

Congrats to you guys

I just wanted to let the moderators know that I (along with many others
I'm sure) know that applause is due for all their hard work in getting
this set up. I lurked for years in rsa, and finally got fed up with it
last year and quit, but as the season approached, I found myself heading
back, to be driven away by the few. The group looks good, and seems to
be picking up, and you guys work saves me hours a week on killfiles.

ObSki: looks like some bad (according to forecasters :) ) weather headed
in from the west, maybe a nice big Low will settle over the rockies for
a few days errr....weeks.

--Alex