SkiBanter

-   Alpine Skiing (http://www.skibanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   best ski destionations in europe (http://www.skibanter.com/showthread.php?t=28804)

pigo[_2_] November 1st 16 12:55 PM

best ski destionations in europe

On Tuesday, November 1, 2016 at 5:49:07 AM UTC-6, jackskialps wrote:
Hello, i recommend you to check out http://ski-destination.com/ and
look up some great european ski destinations and the best christmas and
new years eve ski packages.

have a great day !

--
jackskialps

I'll be going to Asia for the new year. Starting in Hong Kong, ending in Singapore. Will finally get to see Vietnam. Hopefully a lot more peaceful than the last time I was afraid I'd end up there :-) Anyone else in the group _actually_ been there?

But thanks for sharing.

Dave Stallard[_4_] November 2nd 16 02:23 PM

On Tuesday, November 1, 2016 at 9:55:21 AM UTC-4, pigo wrote:

I'll be going to Asia for the new year. Starting in Hong Kong, ending in Singapore. Will finally get to see Vietnam. Hopefully a lot more peaceful than the last time I was afraid I'd end up there :-) Anyone else in the group _actually_ been there?

LOL!

lal_truckee November 2nd 16 02:25 PM

On 11/1/16 6:55 AM, pigo wrote:
Will finally get to see Vietnam. Hopefully a lot more peaceful than the last time I was afraid I'd end up there :-) Anyone else in the group _actually_ been there?

Yes. Tourist destination now. Colorful. Boisterous.

The Real Bev[_4_] November 2nd 16 04:03 PM

On 11/02/2016 08:25 AM, lal_truckee wrote:
On 11/1/16 6:55 AM, pigo wrote:
Will finally get to see Vietnam. Hopefully a lot more peaceful than the last time I was afraid I'd end up there :-) Anyone else in the group _actually_ been there?

Yes. Tourist destination now. Colorful. Boisterous.

Friend went to Taiwan via Hong Kong. The HK security people relieved
her of her nail clippers, but gave them back to her on her return trip.
THAT's courtesy!

Core dump complete.

--
Cheers, Bev
"The federal government has taken too much tax money from the

Richard Henry November 3rd 16 08:42 PM

On Tuesday, November 1, 2016 at 6:55:21 AM UTC-7, pigo wrote:
On Tuesday, November 1, 2016 at 5:49:07 AM UTC-6, jackskialps wrote:
Hello, i recommend you to check out http://ski-destination.com/ and
look up some great european ski destinations and the best christmas and
new years eve ski packages.

have a great day !

--
jackskialps

I'll be going to Asia for the new year. Starting in Hong Kong, ending in Singapore. Will finally get to see Vietnam. Hopefully a lot more peaceful than the last time I was afraid I'd end up there :-) Anyone else in the group _actually_ been there?

But thanks for sharing.

My wife has been there a few times on her real estate business.

The last trip, she was in Thailand when the King died. She wore black for 5 days.