SkiBanter

-   Alpine Skiing (http://www.skibanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Shishapangma (http://www.skibanter.com/showthread.php?t=28768)

lal_truckee May 2nd 16 07:25 PM

Shishapangma

I expect everyone has seen the reports that Alex Lowe and David Bridges
have been found on Shishapangma. Their remains recently emerged from the
glacier.

They died in an avalanche while climbing the mountain before members of
the party were to attempt a ski descent.

for more info:
http://www.rockandice.com/climbing-news/alex-lowe-and-david-bridgess-bodies-found-on-shishapangma
http://www.outsideonline.com/1889526/man-who-matched-our-mountains

Eviel Dewar May 12th 16 03:52 AM

Shishapangma

On Wednesday, May 11, 2016 at 2:56:58 PM UTC-4, wrote:
Don't forget that the original idea for the expedition came from rsa's own Andrew McLean, otherwise known as Andweeb. Far from being a mountain hero, he exposed himself as a narcissitic pathological liar who participated in a criminal conspiracy of death threats, defamation, false police reports, character assasination, and stalking.
Getting yourself killed in the mountains taking absurd risks while being a parent is the height of narcissism. Not heroes. Just selfish, self centered, andrenalin junkies.

Why don't you get yourself killed by putting a pistol in our mouth like a priest's dick, and pulling the trigger?

pigo[_2_] May 12th 16 12:54 PM

Shishapangma

On Wednesday, May 11, 2016 at 9:52:55 PM UTC-6, Eviel Dewar wrote:

Why don't you get yourself killed by putting a pistol in our mouth like a priest's dick, and pulling the trigger?

Good one LAL. I had a feeling that one would work!