SkiBanter

-   Alpine Skiing (http://www.skibanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Drunk snowboarder who crashed into kids gets 240 days (http://www.skibanter.com/showthread.php?t=3787)

Dave Stallard August 22nd 03 03:27 PM

Drunk snowboarder who crashed into kids gets 240 days

That is triple the sentence given to the guy who actually KILLED
somebody by crashing into him.

http://web.outsideonline.com/news/he...0030821_1.html

Can't say I feel sorry for the defendant though.

Dave

Walt September 1st 03 03:32 PM

ant wrote:
Dave Stallard wrote:

That is triple the sentence given to the guy who actually KILLED
somebody by crashing into him.

Good.
Although did they put the skiing kid back in goal?

Since I don't follow hockey very closely, I don't know.
It's quite hard to tell who's playing goalie what with the
mask and all. Do you know what team did he plays for?

//-Walt
//
//

Sue September 1st 03 09:36 PM

Drunk snowboarder who crashed into kids gets 240 days

In message , Walt
writes

ant wrote:
Dave Stallard wrote:

That is triple the sentence given to the guy who actually KILLED
somebody by crashing into him.

Good.
Although did they put the skiing kid back in goal?

Since I don't follow hockey very closely, I don't know. It's quite hard
to tell who's playing goalie what with the mask and all. Do you know
what team did he plays for?

Folsom Prison Blues?

--
Sue ];(:)