SkiBanter

-   Alpine Skiing (http://www.skibanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Bulk Mayonnaise? (http://www.skibanter.com/showthread.php?t=6269)

Herb Tarlek November 8th 04 07:42 PM

Bulk Mayonnaise?

Anyone know where I can buy a huge vat of mayonnaise? Scotty?

Herb

Herb Tarlek November 11th 04 04:59 AM

Marc Granby wrote:

52 years old and still going to school. Nice career you have, loser.

Be nice, man! Grade 7 is HARD!

Herb

Dick Gozinya November 13th 04 04:22 PM

On Wed, 10 Nov 2004 23:59:25 -0500, Herb Tarlek
wrote:

Marc Granby wrote:

52 years old and still going to school. Nice career you have, loser.

Be nice, man! Grade 7 is HARD!

Herb

Hard on for Bertrude

The Real Bev November 13th 04 07:25 PM

Dick Gozinya wrote:

"I think that gay marriage should be between a man and a woman."
-Arnold Schwarzenegger, during the California recall campaign

There was actually a very good movie about a gay guy and a lesbian who,
thrown together through some circumstance, fell in love.

"A Different Story"
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0077435/

--
Cheers,
Bev

Dick Gozinya November 14th 04 02:02 AM

On Sat, 13 Nov 2004 11:25:14 -0800, The Real Bev
wrote:

Dick Gozinya wrote:

"I think that gay marriage should be between a man and a woman."
-Arnold Schwarzenegger, during the California recall campaign

There was actually a very good movie about a gay guy and a lesbian who,
thrown together through some circumstance, fell in love.

"A Different Story"
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0077435/

hmmm, not often one of them changes teams!

pigo November 14th 04 02:54 AM

"Dick Gozinya" wrote in message

"I think that gay marriage should be between a man and a woman." -Arnold
Schwarzenegger, during the California recall campaign

He's right.

Java Man November 14th 04 04:18 AM

In article ,
says...

"Dick Gozinya" wrote in message

"I think that gay marriage should be between a man and a woman." -Arnold
Schwarzenegger, during the California recall campaign

He's right.

But not far right.

Rick

Mary Malmros November 14th 04 01:41 PM

pigo wrote:

"Dick Gozinya" wrote in message

"I think that gay marriage should be between a man and a woman." -Arnold
Schwarzenegger, during the California recall campaign

He's right.

So Arnold and you both should feel perfectly free to not marry your
boyfriends.

"...and we'll all be freeeeeee!"

--
Mary Malmros
Some days you're the windshield, other days you're the bug.

Skirecr2 November 17th 04 06:08 AM

inMessage-id:

There was actually a very good movie about a gay guy and a lesbian who,
thrown together through some circumstance, fell in love.

Only in the movies :)

Regardless of what Jerry Falwell might have you believe, ones orientation
doesn't switch, regardless of whom one is *thrown together* with.
I know these things, luv.

BTW- where did the guy "Bulk Mayonnaise" come from? Costco?