SkiBanter

-   Marketplace (http://www.skibanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Tremblant lift tickets (http://www.skibanter.com/showthread.php?t=5384)

GT April 13th 04 12:15 AM

Tremblant lift tickets

BS. I was at Tremblant all weekend and the lift lines were not bad at all.
In fact, I would describe them as short. The only chair not running is the
Edge. Ski conditions were excellent, especially in the morning on the
freshly groomed runs.

-GT
"bain" wrote in message
. ..
I am not cheap, I am just telling it like it is. (I have season passes)
Condition's are average right now.
For the same money I would go down to Jay Peak conditions are the best
around.

"Ryan B." wrote in message
I am selling them for what I paid...and Tremblant is still selling them

at
62 a pop. Sorry if you're cheap by nature, but I think a 30% discount

over
their rate is pretty fair. Guess you've had some bad days there to be

so
bitter...learn how to ski the mountain to avoid lines maybe?

"bain" wrote in message
.. .
Over priced mountain is down to 50 runs.
going to be long wait in lift lines this weekend.

25 - 30 each is a good price.

"Ryan B." wrote in message
.. .
8 SkiMax ticket vouchers for sale, got injured so I can't finish the
season
as hoped. :( On-hill price still $62.50, will sell for $44 each or

$325
for
the lot. More than enough snow still up there for awesome spring

skiing,
Easter and beyond.

You can reach me at: fightforyourmind at hotmail dot com, or

613-266-6149.
Cheers, and happy trails...

Ryan