SkiBanter

-   North American Ski Resorts (http://www.skibanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Utah powder during the Olympics (http://www.skibanter.com/showthread.php?t=27887)

[email protected] June 22nd 13 12:02 PM

Utah powder during the Olympics

Le mardi 23 octobre 2001 08:27:46 UTC+1, Simon Bedford a écrit*:
I'm trying to put together a short trip by myself to Alta/Snowbird in
Febuary: four or five days there and then probably on to Jackson Hole for
more of the same. The good dates for me are during the two weeks of the
Olympics. The problem seems to be that all the motel/hotel beds down in the
valley seem to have been block booked for the games. I'd rather not spend
$100+ to sleep up in Alta, as I want to do a bit of cat-skiing etc so I'm
trying to save on the accomodation.

Do I give up on SLC for that period, because everything has been
block-booked, or is it worth digging further.

Thanks for any background info, hints, opinions

Simon

Did you know you can also find Hotel rooms during OLYMPICS, SUPER BOWL, FIFA WORLD CUP, FINAL FOUR, F1, Formula One, Grand Prix races in Austin Texas… Book now at http://www.14sb.com/ and http://www.SuperHotelsBowl.com/ . I booked with them last year and they upgraded me!… They offer Luxury Lodging and affordable accommodations for ALL EVENTS. 917-224-1231. I was lucky last year, they upgraded me to the HILTON 2 minutes from the stadium!

mikeposner November 15th 16 09:44 AM

Good morning, i just wanted to tell you how my wonderful ski trip in the French Alps went last year, i look forward to experience something close to that this Christmas when I'm gonna ski in Val Thorens.
First of all i want to recommend you some nice people who guided me since i was a newbie, with my ski travel experiences.
The people at http://ski-destination.com/ always get the best prices and best locations you can posibly imagine and afford, so if you dont know where to go or what to choose, contact them.

Peace, M.