SkiBanter

-   Alpine Skiing (http://www.skibanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   The JH View Realtime (http://www.skibanter.com/showthread.php?t=12396)

Jeff Davis February 7th 06 08:11 PM

The JH View Realtime

I din't realize Larry had the Grand cam publically accessable until the
Sleeping Indian cam was installed yesterday. Both webcams are on the
house I'm in now. I live here about 3 months out of the year collectively.
So you can book mark it and check out the whole ski scene at the Vill'
too. It's not like Astopax. It uploads itself, all the time, every day.
Gotta go! I see a parking space on the Pass!

http://www.jacksonholewebcams.com/ja...ntre-butte.htm

http://www.jacksonholewebcams.com/ja...ain-webcam.htm

--
According to John Perry Barlow, "Jeff Davis is a truly gifted trouble-maker."