SkiBanter

-   Nordic Skiing (http://www.skibanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Fischer Skate Boot Strap Repair (http://www.skibanter.com/showthread.php?t=23978)

Desert_Owl January 17th 11 04:26 PM

Fischer Skate Boot Strap Repair

I have Fischer Centrix Skate 55000 boots.
I just broke one of the plastic ratchet straps.

I've had no luck finding a source for replacement straps!
I'd like to purchase several to have on hand as spares.

Can anyone help me out?

[email protected] January 17th 11 05:15 PM

Fischer Skate Boot Strap Repair

I'd contact Fischer US directly - 603 314 7110 (Eastern). Isn't Peter
Ashley the nordic guy?

Gene

--
Desert_Owl

[email protected] January 17th 11 09:45 PM

Fischer Skate Boot Strap Repair

I also found