SkiBanter

-   Snowboarding (http://www.skibanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Good grief! He's a snowboarder (http://www.skibanter.com/showthread.php?t=977)

Terd Fartingmor March 21st 04 11:41 AM

Good grief! He's a snowboarder

On Sat, 20 Mar 2004 15:44:34 -0800, The Real Bev
wrote this crap:

klaus wrote:

The need to get laid more. They'd be so much mellower if they just got
laid more.

Yeah, but if each of them gets 70 virgins SOMEBODY is going to have to
go without.

They'll find out that 70 of them get each other.

Sharkie March 22nd 04 10:25 PM

Good grief! He's a snowboarder

ospam (AsaaraAgain) wrote in message ...
Didn't this use to be a snowboarding newsgroup, or something?

It is, it's just this particular thread is heavily crossposted
from rec.skiing.alpine.

AsaaraAgain March 23rd 04 03:23 AM

Good grief! He's a snowboarder

Didn't this use to be a snowboarding newsgroup, or something?

It is, it's just this particular thread is heavily crossposted
from rec.skiing.alpine.

Yeah, took me a minute to catch on to that, I was like what the hell, has
everyone just gone crazy or something?

Switters March 24th 04 07:54 AM

Good grief! He's a snowboarder

On Wed, 24 Mar 2004 04:30:06 GMT, (Baldwin)
allegedly wrote:

In other words; Good grief! He defiled politics.

Go away troll.

- Dave.