SkiBanter

-   Nordic Skiing (http://www.skibanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   China World Cups (http://www.skibanter.com/showthread.php?t=15176)

xcskier09 February 20th 07 02:52 AM

China World Cups

is there anybody who can post a torrent of the world cup races in china over the past week?

thanks,

matt

tall_thomas February 20th 07 04:54 PM

China World Cups

yes,

I'm going to seed a torent of women's 10 km skate and men's 15km
skate soon...
but I'm interested in the sprint race if someone have it?

[email protected] February 21st 07 06:31 AM

China World Cups

here are changchun skate races

http://www.mininova.org/tor/591892

shreddir February 23rd 07 09:01 AM

China World Cups

tallthomas:

Since your recordings are from German television (ORD or ARD?) can you open
this live streaming video link and record for us?

http://georavi.mdr.de/vp/deard/ebu/live_b_mdr.asx

It knows I don't live in the EBU (European Broadcast Union) so it's
refusing to let me connect.

Thank-you

oups.com...