SkiBanter

-   Snowboarding (http://www.skibanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   conditions at snoqualmie? alpental? (http://www.skibanter.com/showthread.php?t=709)

valerie January 22nd 04 03:01 PM

conditions at snoqualmie? alpental?

I'm heading out to Seattle this weekend for a wedding.

Lugging out the gear and thinking about riding Sunday and Monday.

Snoqualmie is really the only option - I have family responsibilities.
So, I'm not going to be able to make the drive up to Stevens or
Baker.

How are the conditions. Is it going to be worth going up two days in
a row?

Valerie

Jules Agee January 23rd 04 03:07 PM

(valerie) wrote in message . com...
I'm heading out to Seattle this weekend for a wedding.

Lugging out the gear and thinking about riding Sunday and Monday.

Snoqualmie is really the only option - I have family responsibilities.
So, I'm not going to be able to make the drive up to Stevens or
Baker.

How are the conditions. Is it going to be worth going up two days in
a row?

Valerie

It was foggy and icy on Wednesday. There was a little new snow last
night, and the weather service is predicting 5-10 inches of new snow
every day through Sunday, so hopefully the snow quality will improve a
lot. I would expect visibility to stay pretty low though.

-Jules
--
learning.snowboarding2.com